Re: Book List

Thu, 21 Aug 1997 05:46:27 -0700

KleinCon@aol.com wrote:

> << How should I do type it, "Freedom and Beyond," John Holt, 1972 & 1995. >>
>
> I'm not sure. My guess is that one would use the priginal copyright date
> unless there were revisions done in 1995. (Does anyone else out there have
> better knowledge of these things?)

No Alan, that is not what I mean. I(me, Dale myself) have decided that
I will include all dates, dates are kind of a fetish of mine, but I
don't care how I include them, ie what form. I could put 1972(reprinted
1995) and 1972(revised 1995) whichever is true or just 1972,1995 or
whatever. If no one has any strong preferences I will simply look
through a few books and decide on my own. But didn't want to start
editing and someone come back and be really really worked up about the
way I was doing it. Dale

--
$  dale-reed@worldnet.att.net   Seattle, Washington U.S.A.  $