Re: A question

Jerome Mintz (jmintz@iris.nyit.edu)
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 01:10:49 -0500 (EST)

Dear Dan:
Great to hear from you.
Something revolutionary is happening here at AERO. I now have a
full-time assistant who is reorganizing things, and organizing some things
for the first time. Suddenly we need more people, and may even have some
money to pay them. So your friend's daughter may want to take over one of
the projects which are emerging from this process. In addition, I'm sure
we can find her some interesting schools in which to intern. Have her call
me at 800 769-4171. I look forward to talking to her.

Jerry Mintz
Alternative Education Resource Organization
HTTP://www.speakeasy.org/~aero