Re: DSM: Re: independent schools

Wed, 27 May 1998 06:39:35 -0700

Martha Fay wrote:
<snip>
> UU religious education includes many classes
> on history of religion and world religions. Each individual is encouraged
> to create her/his own "theology". So, yes, I can imagine it!!
>
> Martha
>
> On Tue, 26 May 1998, Joe Jackson wrote:
>
> > Can you even imagine a student in a church "sponsored"
> > school delving into the history of religion and freely espousing atheistic
> > views?

I don't know if these comments are on thread or not because I do not
understand what the pupose of this discussion is. But I can offer my
observations and advice for whatever they are worth.

One thing I have noticed and even discussed off List with various people
is that demo... school supporters often have dark eyes and hair and last
names like Greenberg and Mintz maybe even Klein.

I have even developed conspiracy theories about why this should be so.
I am sorta joking here because I am not a conspiracy type person.

All I am trying to say is if you want to sell your Sudbury Model ideas
to a Christian Nation you had better clean up your thoughts on these
matters. Loosen up or die. Dale

--
$  dale-reed@worldnet.att.net   Seattle, Washington U.S.A.  $