DSM: Re: School year

Joe Jackson (shoeless@erols.com)
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 15:10:58 -0500

I think our school year is substantially shorter than the public schools in
this area.

Anyway, many of our parents have children in FHS and in other schools, and
there's not really a reason not to loosely follow the trad school pattern
of summers off. If a really good reason to change the schedule came up we
probably would, but there is not such a reason for now.

-Joe
shoeless@erols.com