DSM: List back?

Scott Gray (sdg@sudval.org)
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 18:05:41 -0400 (EDT)

<Laugh>

I think that what happened was, the list slowed down as part of the
natural cycle that occures with many mailing lists, and only 100 messages
were posted from October to April. With the list that slow, I think the
list was removed from everyon'es consciousness. Now, with school out and
everyone reflecting on what happened, all it took was one message to the
list to get people to say "oh yeah, I forgot about this" and so another
few posts followed immediately.

On Sun, 27 Jun 1999, mariposa wrote:

> Hello Scott and others,
>
> Good to see the discuss-sudbury-model List back. I've wondered what
> happened to it. Or maybe I've just started receiving posts after many
> months of being dis-connected?

> Larry Sheehy
> Mariposa Institute

--Scott David Gray