Re: DSM: Re: San Tunstall <tunstall@MIT.EDU> sent this to the list

Paolo Chiocchetti (aldo.chiocchetti@tn.nettuno.it)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 18:34:20 +0200

These are funny answers, but I think that it would be also interesting for
everybody to face directly Peterson's critics, and to discuss them seriusly.
It would be interesting to observe the SVS-schooled children compared to the
normal-schooled children. What are the main (generalizing) differences? Brain
flexibility? Socialization? Happiness? Self-management? Jobs? Etc...
And it would be also interesting looking the consequences for a society (in
history and antropology) of more traditional and cohercitive pedagogies vs. more
autonomous, free and self-managed pedagogies.

Paolo