DSM: Finding like-minded people

kristen@twinoaks.org
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 14:07:06 -0400

There are probably several families in your area that would be
interested. Do you have those small local papers in your area?
You could write an article about SVS models. You can contact
your homeschooling community -- they may be already doing
something like this. You can print up a bunch of fliers and host an
open house. Most libraries have a free meeting room you can
reserve.
Good luck!
-Kristen Dakota