Avenfeliz1@aol.com
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 10:09:07 EST

In a message dated 11/8/00 8:37:21 PM Mountain Standard Time, bsmith@coin.org
writes:

<< Look, I don't doubt that those of you on this list who are still in
 traditional schools mean well, and are doing your damnedest to treat your
 students as human beings. But you have to realize that, even if you are not
 the enemy, you _are_ giving aid and comfort to that enemy. >>

Ok, then one more question for you to ponder or disregard:
1. Should we all go out on strike or quit on the bases that we're commiting
treason?
Kathleen