Mon, 13 Nov 2000 11:57:36 -0800

Allan,
Joseph Pearce says the evidence suggests it all begins with holding an
infant close to heart. It also helps that the child was born in a nurturing
environment, slow to cut the umbilical cord. These begin the natural
processes that open the heart-mind connection to intelligence. Seems to me
this is what I read in your story.

Would you comment -- is there still a struggle for trusting once compassion
opens up? Is the wisdom of love enough?
robert