Re: DSM: Whole Other World

Rick Stansberger (rickstan@zianet.com)
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 08:36:12 -0700

Robert, please tell me what you mean by Intellect. I think you and I might
have very different definitions of the term. And I'm sorry for being harsh
with you in other messages.

Rick

--
"Weirdness abounds and shatters our illusion of order.  Heh-heh.  All the
dust is being blown out from under the carpet. Wonderful stuff!"

Wanda Hamilton-Quinn