Re: DSM: Whole Other World

Wed, 15 Nov 2000 22:34:51 -0800

on 11/15/00 7:10 PM, Rick Stansberger at rickstan@zianet.com wrote:

> If intellect is a programmed response, what would you call the brain's innate
> ability to process information?
>
> Rick

At seven years old the brain is a vast computer (seven times the weight of
connections as yours and mine) totally receptive to programming. Programmed
from a heart-other-welfare basis society thrives. Programmed from a basis of
competitive individual control society is endangered. We are either pro
natural order (which is huge) or we are pro contrived order (as fleeting as
the momentary glow of a firefly).

robert