Re: DSM: An alternative teacher at a traditional school

David Rovner (rovners@netvision.net.il)
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 14:43:15 +0200

Anna Shalom! (means peace -- is what we don't have)
Your question reminds me Ayn Rand's chapter "HOW DOES ONE LEAD A RATIONAL
LIFE IN AN IRRATIONAL SOCIETY? (1962) in her book "AYN RAND -- THE VIRTUE
OF SELFISHNESS. Take a look at it, maybe you'll reach some conclusion regarding
your question.
David (Haifa, Israel)