Re: DSM: Interest increasing?

Prohibido1@aol.com
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 15:41:59 EST

booroobin@squirrel.com.au writes:

<< Our JC is far from being just about punishment. >>

Derek,
I guess I compare JC with our democratic judicial system. Probably not fair
to do that. But, In the SM model, there is a defendant, a prosecution and a
jury. But, there is no active defense. The plaintiff brings in witnesses.
The defendant doesn't. I just think this is an important part of a judicial
system. That a defendant has representation other than him/herself, makes
sense to me.