Re: RE: DSM: 60 Minutes Piece

From: MssKolleen@aol.com
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 12:20:58 EDT

Actually, I thought the piece wasn't that bad knowing considering it WAS
a mainstream news show.

I've seen shows like this tear apart and misrepresent valid points if
they are not mainstream (coming from an alternative medical background).
Its amazing how much one can edit a conversation and make the speaker
look like a total nutcase.

There were some points that got across... and I was more pleasantly
surprised than not.. again, knowing the background of newsshows...

IMHO, I consider it a bit of a coupe.

-k