RE: DSM: RE: convesation wandering (formerly Hybrid Schools)

From: william van horn (
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 23:22:08 EDT

I agree with Mr Jackson:

.>that a culture is a balance of the
>rights of a group balanced with the rights of individuals, and >that no
>culture operates with unfettered freedom.

Otherwise it is an Anarchy, and we're not mature enough for that.

And in reference to another comment: SVS is a school. It has its own
lessons to learn for the students to "succeed". Didn't someone on this
list state that there is a type of student that SVS is better off without?

Send a cool gift with your E-Card

If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please send an email TO with the following phrase in the BODY (not the
subject) of the message:

This mailing list is archived at