RE: DSM: Re: stay tuned

From: Joe Jackson (shoeless@jazztbone.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 00:37:23 EDT

> Great! Now can anyone digitize that and upload it for all of us to share?

OK, your wish is my command. I got to playing around with Adobe Premier
(although don't get me wrong - computers are serious tools for serious
work!) and made a 28.8k Real Media file. It's crappy dial-up streamable
quality but good enough to make out Bill O'Reilly's arrogant sneer and the
Bhudda/Mona Lisa smile our hero gives him in return. I uploaded the whole
mess to my site:

http://www.jazztbone.com/The_OReilly_Factor.rm

If you do not have RealPlayer you need to download it for free at:

http://www.real.com/

-Joe

"dsm-digest"