Re: DSM: new email list

From: Alexander / Michiru Streater (uigui@oregano.ocn.ne.jp)
Date: Sat May 19 2001 - 06:39:29 EDT

Hi to Stuart from Cedarwood.

> You mentioned visiting Pacific Village School
> before they opened, and you wondered what became of them. They closed a
> couple of years ago. Their last year was traumatic, in that they grew from
> less than 10 students to over 20, with many of the new students being kids
> who were hell on wheels.

This I find really interesting. Are there any people from this DSM community
that were involved, that could throw light onto why it failed. Failure must
never go waisted. If we can learn something from that experience, it'll
allow us to all gro stronger.

If you feel that there may be bad blood spilled by opening this to a
public forum, e-mail me direct.

Best regards,

Alexander Streater

"dsm-digest"