Re: DSM: students rights

From: BBWIA13@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 09:43:19 EST

Joe,

    I agree with the point you are making. Seemingly, I was attempting to
express my feelings on the issue, but did so in a "foggier" way then others,
so perhaps they were misinterpreted. But really, the collection of e-mail's
specifically pertaining to this issue, including yours, raise points and air
opinions that I feel I agree with very much.

-Travis W.

"dsm-digest"